/My Heart Desire

Assalamualaikum
Hey, thanks visit!


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : experience teaches us become more mature

Home About Linkies
Tagboard
Footprints here!



wanna cry =(
I think i lost my mind at that time
how could i left you
i only loves you,i'm really sorry
i could only cry
i really miss it. i miss you
please forgive me~
i know that it's too late now
even i'm sad it's all useless
even if the wind blows and my heart is lonely
i can't see you anymore
don't leave me
you're the only one for me
please come back. please hug me tightly
i can't bear it without you
 
Ni lar jadinyer bila dah tengok cerita korea. HAHA.. Okay aku sedih tengok cerita MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO. best citer tu, sweet + funny + sad.



PAST | PRESENT