/My Heart Desire

Assalamualaikum
Hey, thanks visit!


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : experience teaches us become more mature

Home About Linkies
Tagboard
Footprints here!



Wanna be my boyfriend?
I want to be your boyfriend. Do not be scared. Say yes, only to you, A man like me is so kind. There is no other that is same as me,You should know. So will you be my girlfriend. Don't keep me in suspense. Say yes,  I will not see other girls.  Hey! Are u willing to be my girl?

Agak agak lah kan kalau ada lelaki yang cakap macam ni. Ape yang aku buat??
***start imagine***
First, akan rasa terharu dan cakap dalam hati 'sweet gile mamat ni'
Second, tengok dia lama lama, pastu gelak terbahak bahak :D
Third, ambil kasut ketuk kepala dia pastu cakap 'koya parok'
Lastly, campak dalam kuali. Happy ending. HAHAHA! 
***Fullstop***

Note: Motif entry ni? -_-! Haha. SUMBAT parok aku hari ni..
---> kalau lee min ho ni yang nyanyi untuk aku confirm melting. Auww~  


PAST | PRESENT