/My Heart Desire

Assalamualaikum
Hey, thanks visit!


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : experience teaches us become more mature

Home About Linkies
Tagboard
Footprints here!



If i die tonight
If I should die tonight and the reason remains unknown, tell not the whole world but the one that I love the most. my dearest, my darling. that I died because of a broken heart. not because she loved me too little. it was because I love her too much. Heartbreak bring us immense pain and suffering but always do remember. in reality we must realize that it brings us one step closer to the one we are destined to be with. auww ♥

Dear, if you're missing me, it makes my day to know it. a simple call or text telling me you do miss me goes a long way.If you're here to say 'I missed your voice. on the otherhand not only missed my voice, but even those silent moments. actions speak louder than words. I don't wish to hear about how much you miss me, show me how great I am. alright? for all the time, all the memories, and all the effort. all I have to say is thank you. I love you so damn much

amalina and jiha
Okay fullstop, aku tak nak jadi mat salleh celup ni, ayat pun tunggang terbalik  #malu dowhh! hahahax.. kbai semua. kiss sikit --> :* muaxchhh!!


PAST | PRESENT